This exercise i always do first bevor i do: the nine-times cleansing Breath, repeating my incubation, doing Tratak and go to the dreamreality (and my body will fall asleep).
In the daytime, we are busy and experience many emotions, which also evoke expressions in our face. And with the time some expressions will be saved in your face. That´s why I like to relax with that exercise before going to bed.
After making this video, I talked again with my friends from Tensegrity, and found out, that what I am showing you in my video is not “to drop down the mask of socialization”. What I am showing is something similar to a form, which helps to stay young and which empowers your immune system. And of course i changed that form with the time. So I would suggest you, to try it out and to keep the parts, that you like, which feel good for you. I can imagine, that there also exist similar face massages.
1) First you rub the palm of your hands against each other, (which is also a good stabilisation in your lucid dreams), then you put the palm of your right hand on your forehead and massage there in a circle, i do that normally eight times, then do the same in the other direction.
2) Then you rub the upper knoll of your thumbs against each other and go eight times over your eyebrowns, as intense as it feels good for you.
3) Then, that I added to this massage, rub the tip of your fore finger and middle finger against each other and massage the part of your eyes softly in the two directions.
4) After that, rub the outside of your fore fingers against each other and go from your nose to your cheek.
5) Then I rub again my hand palms against each other and go eight times the cheek upwards.
6) Then I rub with the right fore finger unter my nose
7) And then under my lips.
After that I always feel more relaxed and fresh. A friend of mine does this exercise in the morning after getting up from the bed.
Kostenloser E-Mail Kurs
Dieser kostenlose E-Mail Kurs dauert 2 Monate mit 12 E-Mails, die Dich durch die Basics leiten.
So kannst Du Dir selbstständig ein Basis Wissen zum luziden Träumen aneignen, um ganz unabhängig das luzide Träumen zu erlernen.